Caraustar Industries, Inc., an industry leader in paperboard products, seeks a Aerator Operator to join our thriving team in Randleman, NC. Must be avaialble to work during our 12-Hour Shift from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. This position requires a candidate that is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is looking to learn and grow with our company.
We maintain a stellar reputation in the industry and are enjoying rapid growth. This is the right role to invest your talents as you will have ample opportunity to learn new skills and advance to new opportunities.
To the Aerator Cutting Operator, we offer:
- Full-time position with overtime based upon need
- Medical, prescription and dental benefits with employee contribution
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation time
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Caraustar Industries, Inc. is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. We aim to be a socially responsible corporation, and remain committed to environmentally sound practices while providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products. Caraustar serves the four principal recycled boxboard product end-use markets: tubes and cores; folding cartons; gypsum facing paper and specialty paperboard products. For more about us, please visit our website at www.caraustar.com.
Position Summary: Supports production with raw materials and/or work-in process as required by specific production jobs.
- Replace wooden pallet with plastic pallet and aerate loads prior to printing (jogger), based on production schedule.
- Re-aerate loads at press operator’s request.
- Return special skids to appropriate department.
- Communicate required information to co-workers and manager.
- Assist helper when required.
- Follow department and company policies and procedures.
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
- Report all food safety and quality problems to the Department Lead, Manager or the Quality Team.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read basic measurement tools and ability to read and follow proper work instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to shift jobs and be flexible with work requests.
- Ability to work the 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, 12 hour shift.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed