Grow with Caraustar
If you ask our associates what they like most about Caraustar, you’ll hear a consistent answer: the people. That’s no surprise. At Caraustar, our people drive our success. And with more than 4,000 associates in locations across the U.S., we need a vast range of talent and skillsets to grow and thrive. That’s where you come in! We invite you to explore available opportunities at Caraustar. Follow the Star!
Established in 1938, Caraustar is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. We focus on providing our customers exceptional service and value through environmentally sound, innovative products and services. We take pride in being an industry leader through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products.
Our Common Purpose
There's a reason so many choose to grow their career at Caraustar. No matter who you are or what your role, the work you do affects the global environment – from customer service experts working one-on-one to enhance the customer experience to manufacturing professionals who turn refuse into renewable resources. At Caraustar, we are more than a workplace; we are a community with a common purpose.
Our Star Business System
Innovation runs through the veins of our organization – from green design and materials to capital investment and technology. Our Star Business System provides a disciplined framework for our work by maximizing each employee’s potential while teaching world-class business and management skills.
The Inside Sales Associate would focus on portfolio development by maintaining and growing existing accounts, as well as acquiring new accounts through phone and email contact. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to advance into an outside sales role.
- Handle approximately 200-300 accounts, with a focus on small to medium-sized customers ($25k and under)
- Utilize creative strategies to develop relationships to grow portfolio.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals.
- Prospect new volume opportunities
- Prepare documentation to activate new accounts as well as maintain customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals and expectations.
- 1 to 5 years prior work experience in a professional setting.
- Highly effective communication skills – Oral, written, and team settings
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical aptitude
- Strength in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers and internal staff
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to relocate
Bachelor’s degree required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed