Job Description: Co-op for Mechanical Engineering students at Caraustar’s Mill Operations
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA 90040
Time Slots Available For up to 2 Position each semester: Summer, Fall or Winter semesters 2018
Position Available: Mechanical Engineering position at our Los Angeles, CA location. The complex produces 200 tpd (tons per day) of 100% recycled clay coated paperboard
designed specifically for folding carton packaging.
- Plan, implement and lead assigned projects
- Develop material lists, cost estimates and budget inputs
- Lead small project in process monitoring, investigation, and optimization
- The Candidate will be Involved in: OPEX projects related to Equipment Reliability and Uptime Improvements, Cost and Waste Reduction Initiatives, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Preventive Maintenance Systems
- Support Operations, Maintenance, and Technical Department functions
- Follow safe work practices at all times
- Sophomore or higher level in Paper Science, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (required)
- Experience with CAD (AutoCad LT), Database (SharePoint) a plus.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in team environments.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed