Grow with Caraustar
If you ask our associates what they like most about Caraustar, you’ll hear a consistent answer: the people. That’s no surprise. At Caraustar, our people drive our success. And with more than 4,000 associates in locations across the U.S., we need a vast range of talent and skillsets to grow and thrive. That’s where you come in! We invite you to explore available opportunities at Caraustar. Follow the Star!
Established in 1938, Caraustar is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. We focus on providing our customers exceptional service and value through environmentally sound, innovative products and services. We take pride in being an industry leader through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products.
Our Common Purpose
There's a reason so many choose to grow their career at Caraustar. No matter who you are or what your role, the work you do affects the global environment – from customer service experts working one-on-one to enhance the customer experience to manufacturing professionals who turn refuse into renewable resources. At Caraustar, we are more than a workplace; we are a community with a common purpose.
Our Star Business System
Innovation runs through the veins of our organization – from green design and materials to capital investment and technology. Our Star Business System provides a disciplined framework for our work by maximizing each employee’s potential while teaching world-class business and management skills.
- Safely and Efficiently operate truck and control movements of all lifting apparatus
- Position forks or clamps on pallets, skids, boxes, paper rolls, and/or other materials to safely move them to designated areas.
- Assist with tracking inventory levels of materials on each production line. Supply production lines with materials as needed. Clear finished products and waste from the production lines and move them to their designated area.
- Assist with wrapping and labeling product as needed.
- Complete various duties off of the forklift including: pushing racks of product by hand, operating stretch wrap machinery, daily housekeeping, etc.
- Operators will be required to complete daily inspections, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or replace liquefied gas tank.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work third shift (11:30 pm to 7:30 am - with availability to start early as needed)
- 3 years of forklift experience strongly preferred
- 1 -2 years of Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Capable of working in a fast-paced production environment
- Some positions may require ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and to stand, bend, and kneel for periods of time. Ability to push and pull oversized racks of product.
- Ability to work in a warehouse that is not climate controlled.
- Willingness to undergo drug screen and background check
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed