Grow with Caraustar
If you ask our associates what they like most about Caraustar, you’ll hear a consistent answer: the people. That’s no surprise. At Caraustar, our people drive our success. And with more than 4,000 associates in locations across the U.S., we need a vast range of talent and skillsets to grow and thrive. That’s where you come in! We invite you to explore available opportunities at Caraustar. Follow the Star!
Established in 1938, Caraustar is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. We focus on providing our customers exceptional service and value through environmentally sound, innovative products and services. We take pride in being an industry leader through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products.
Our Common Purpose
There's a reason so many choose to grow their career at Caraustar. No matter who you are or what your role, the work you do affects the global environment – from customer service experts working one-on-one to enhance the customer experience to manufacturing professionals who turn refuse into renewable resources. At Caraustar, we are more than a workplace; we are a community with a common purpose.
Our Star Business System
Innovation runs through the veins of our organization – from green design and materials to capital investment and technology. Our Star Business System provides a disciplined framework for our work by maximizing each employee’s potential while teaching world-class business and management skills.
BOILER OPERATOR- BALTIMORE, OHIO
Caraustar, Inc. has an immediate opening in the Baltimore, OH manufacturing plant for a State of Ohio LicensedHigh Pressure Boiler Operator/Stationary Engineer 3rd Class. Interested and qualified candidates must apply on-line.
This individual will be part of a facility team responsible for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting a diverse range of large scale modern facility systems
Current State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler or Stationary Engineers License
- Operates and maintains gas boilers and auxiliary equipment that support steam generation. Included in care of various heaters, softening, RO and condensate return systems
- Operates and supports maintenance of utility systems such as air compressors, water, fire protection.
- Use electronic systems to document work, maintain training requirements if needed, and support electronic communication between team members on different shifts.
- Be able to interpret drawings and schematics if needed.
- Interface with outside contracted services as needed to maintain and repair facility- oriented equipment.
- Support Maintenance activities as need. Report maintenance issues in timely manner.
- Complete required safety training.
- Meet all essential functions of the role.
- Willingness to participate in Mill OPEX initiatives.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Two-year technical degree, or equivalent work experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is a plus
- Previous work experience in an industrial environment is a plus
- Have good attendance record and able to comply with attendance policy
- Mechanical background is a plus
- Must be able to work on an 8 or 12- hour shift and be available as for overtime
- Able to work rotating shift schedule
- Able to lift objects up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must be a self-directed worker, capable of working alone or in a team environment to solve problems and implement solutions
- Must be able to effectively read, comprehend, interpret, record and apply information from documents (i.e. equipment manuals, SOP's, policies)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed