Caraustar Industries, Inc. is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products. Caraustar serves the four principal recycled boxboard product end-use markets: tubes and cores; folding cartons; gypsum facing paper and specialty paperboard products.
This position will require the truck driver to:
- Inspect, report defects and maintain transport equipment;
- Plan logistics to insure on-time delivery; Hours will vary;
- Obey all applicable traffic and freight-carrier regulations and laws;
- Meet performance expectations;
- Assist in loading / unloading;
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor;
- Relocate trailer assets at our facility; and
- Maintain a safe work record.
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Have a Positive & Professional Demeanor
- Have Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Background
- Have a Stable Work History, Outstanding Attendance, Safety Record
- Be a motivated self-starter who is focused on safety first
- Be detail-oriented
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL with proper endorsements
- 5 years of verifiable experience in a similar CDL Driver position, or
- Driving school certificate + 3 year experience
- Clean MVR for at least 3 years
- Accident Free Record
To qualify for this position, the candidate must pass all DOT requirements including physical examination and drug screen.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed