Responsible for performing process and production maintenance throughout the facility.
Multicraft Maintenance includes but is not limited to: electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, troubleshooting, plumbing, fabrication, parts rebuilding/refurbishing and preventive maintenance with the goal of improving facility and process reliability.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures. Participates in plant-wide safety, housekeeping and continuous improvement processes (Operational Excellence, Lean Manufacturing, etc.).
- Ensures reliability of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines. Sound electrical background preferred.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; welding, machining and fabrication experience is a plus.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving performance metrics.
- Comply with all OSHA safety and health regulations.