Grow your career. Grow with Caraustar.
Caraustar Industries, Inc., established in 1938, is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products.
With over 4,000 employees serving the unique needs of the organization, you can imagine that it takes a vast range of skills to keep our organization growing. What does that mean for you as a job seeker? Room to grow in any number of directions, any number of places, and any number of roles. Your path begins here.
We believe in encouraging, challenging and empowering each other to be the healthiest we can be. When we are each at our personal best, so are our customers, our communities and so is our organization. We understand that to be a world-class organization we need to practice, encourage and support employee health and wellness. Today, some of the tools and resources offered to employees to improve wellness and work/life balance include:
- Employee assistance programs – this free and confidential guidance service is available to you and your dependent family members
- Tobacco-free campuses
- Health and wellness tools
- Comprehensive benefit package
Caraustar Industries, Inc., located in Hardeeville, SC is seeking an experienced Clerk/Admin. With Strong Accounts Payable Skills. This position requires a candidate that is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is looking to learn and grow with our company.
Report to HR Office Manager
Working time 1st shift (DAY SHIFT)
Pay rate $15.87-$17.50 / hr.
Responsibility Accounts Payable Skills 60% / Admin/Clerk 40%
- Full responsibility for Clerk/Administrative duties within the office for the day shift.
- Monitor the completions of all quality administrative/clerk duties.
- Other admin jobs assigned by Plant Manager and HR Office Manager
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
- Few years manufacturing, or production plant experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, detailed oriented and data entry skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of people.
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing with all levels of employees.
- Regular, timely attendance to meet company needs in an efficient and effective manner.
- Computer skills, such as Word, Excel, strong work ethic and dedication.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed