Grow your career. Grow with Caraustar.
Caraustar Industries, Inc., established in 1938, is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services.
We believe in encouraging, challenging and empowering each other to be the healthiest we can be. When we are each at our personal best, so are our customers, our communities and so is our organization.
We understand that to be a world-class organization we need to practice, encourage and support employee health and wellness. Today, some of the tools and resources offered to employees to improve wellness and work/life balance include:
- Employee assistance programs – this free and confidential guidance service is available to you and your dependent family members
- Tobacco-free campuses
- Health and wellness tools
- Full-time position, Monday through Thursday, 5:30AM-3:30PM
- Medical, prescription and dental benefits with employee contribution
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation time
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Competitive wages
-Transfer paper cores/tubes from assembly line to carts/pallets.
- Visually inspect paper cores/tubes before packaging.
- Report any quality issues or equipment defects to the line operator.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Apply labels to paper cores/tubes.
- Ensure accurate quantities are packed.
- Communicate required information to co-workers and manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience as an operator working with high speed equipment or, working in manufacturing.
- Good counting skills, using decimals and fractions with calculator.
- Must be able to read and review all work order requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Required to transfer up to 45 pound paper cores/tubes to pallets frequently.
- Regularly required to stand and move about within the work areas.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed