Caraustar Industries, Inc., an industry leader in paperboard products, seeks Entry Level Sheeter position to join our thriving team in Kingston Springs, TN. This role uses mechanical and manufacturing aptitude to work with large sheeting equipment.
Advancement opportunities available! Come grow your career with us! Openings on night shift with shift differential.
To our Sheeting Employees, we offer:
- Competitive pay plus a $500 signing bonus
- 12 hour shifts with 3-4 day work weeks; long weekends every other week, less commute time!
- Quick advancement opportunity
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with employee contribution
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Vacation time
Caraustar Industries, Inc. is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. We aim to be a socially responsible corporation, and remain committed to environmentally sound practices while providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar serves the four principal recycled boxboard product end-use markets: tubes and cores; folding cartons; gypsum facing paper and specialty paperboard products. For more about us, please visit our website at www.caraustar.com.
Reviews material requisitions and produces sheets according to specifications such as caliper, roll width and board grade requested.
Inspect incoming raw material board for shipping damage and wet stock and report damage to Department Manager.
Adjust cutting blade as necessary to produce a clean cut.
Ream cut jobs as needed.
Perform quality checks and documentation
Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Complete production and hourly management reports.
Reports all food safety and quality problems to the Department Manager or Quality Team.
May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Experience in performing preventative maintenance with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting ability.
- Must be able to read and review all paper instructions and labeling requirements.
- Tasks are performed on an occasional basis and involve bilateral reaching, bending, carrying and grasping.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed