Operates machines and material handling equipment that assembles in process and finished products. Package and label finished product for shipment. Person observes and adheres to established procedures, rules, and work instructions for various products in an efficient and productive manner.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to perform job duties without direct and continual supervision.
- Person must be willing and able to report for work as scheduled, on time, and in a fit mental and physical condition in order to perform job duties and assigned tasks. This includes the willingness and ability to respond to unscheduled call out to work or working an off shift.
- Must have a positive attitude toward the job and toward people.
- Must be able to correctly fill out and maintain records and logs, time cards and other forms and/or reports as required.
- Must be able to perform those duties that require contact with other persons in an amicable and courteous manner.
- Person should have one (1) year experience in the manufacturing environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed