- Selects sawing operations according to type of cut specified on work order and sets up machine for cut
- Change blades on saws
- Measures cut stock to verify dimensions against specifications
- Ability to move parts on and off pallets
- Removes cut stock from machine and maintains production count
- Cleans and maintains saws, equipment and operates the facilities’ sweeping equipment
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 7:30am– 3:30pm with flexbility to begin early and end late on short notice
- Must be able to learn and follow company procedures and work instructions
- Maintains a safe and organized workstation and follows all company policy, safety and proceduresProduction and Processing
— Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.Operation Monitoring
— Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly. Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Continuously required to wear common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats.
- Continuously required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.