Grow your career. Grow with Caraustar.
Caraustar Industries, Inc., established in 1938, is one of North America’s largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services. Caraustar has developed its leadership position in the industry through diversification and integration from raw materials to finished products.
With over 4,000 employees serving the unique needs of the organization, you can imagine that it takes a vast range of skills to keep our organization growing. What does that mean for you as a job seeker? Room to grow in any number of directions, any number of places, and any number of roles. Your path begins here.
We believe in encouraging, challenging and empowering each other to be the healthiest we can be. When we are each at our personal best, so are our customers, our communities and so is our organization. We understand that to be a world-class organization we need to practice, encourage and support employee health and wellness. Today, some of the tools and resources offered to employees to improve wellness and work/life balance include:
- Employee assistance programs – this free and confidential guidance service is available to you and your dependent family members
- Tobacco-free campuses
- Health and wellness tools
- Comprehensive benefit package
Great Account Manager opportunity to sell paperboard tubes and cores in the growing Florida and Southeast Georgia markets! Looking for motivated go-getters who are interested in a financially reward opportunity to work with a dynamic team to grow sales in a highly desired part of the country. This position can lead to further career advancing opportunities.
Responsible for all outside sales activities related to paperboard tubes & cores for Florida and Southeast Georgia. Manage customer relationships, interact with production facilities, and develop strong sales pipeline to win new business! Supported by centralized customer service team.
- Sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Consistently focused on increasing product market share while maintaining acceptable margins
- Prepare account plans to identify and win new business
- Identify sales prospects using Salesforce.com and other means
- Prepare presentations and proposals for new and existing accounts
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge by interacting with manufacturing plants
- Support manufacturing teams where needed
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare documentation to activate new accounts as well as maintain customer relationships
- Manage account services through quality checks, documented communication, and other follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals and expectations.
- Refresh and maintain territory analysis
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Prepare reports in Salesforce.com as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from accredited college/university (Required)
- Desire to compete for business and Win!
- Highly effective communication skills – Oral, written, and team settings
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Technical aptitude
- Motivated Self-Directed, Self-Starter
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Creative thinker to identify customer needs and solve challenges to win business
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers and internal staff
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Work requires travel, willingness to work a flexible schedule, and weekly overnight travel
- 2 - 5 Years of industrial sales experience
- Strong skills in use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Financial knowledge desired – ability to calculate account profitability
- Strong math and writing skills
- Other duties as assigned
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed