- Prior Experience as a Machine Operator in a Manufacturing Environment (Feeder/Cutter or Glue)
- Ability to read basic measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers and tape measures
- Strong leadership and the ability to take initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to provide hands-on training
- Lifting from floor to waist up to 50 lbs. frequently, able to bend, squat, step up steps to press platform
- Pushing/pulling using manual pallet jack to move pallets (Av. 1000lbs, 55” high) of paperboard
- In sound physical condition – ability to tolerate cold, heat and humidity while performing manual labor; work can be physically demanding at times
- Must be willing to work in a tobacco product free environment and a drug free environment with random drug testing
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Must be willing to advance in skills and knowledge.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Mechanical skills a plus.
- Ability to work as a team member in an employee based leadership environment.
- Ability to solve basic math problems, including ability to accurately read a measuring-tape to the 1/32” increments.
- Ability to comprehend, retain, and perform procedures from verbal and written instructions.