Caraustar, Inc. has an immediate opening in the Baltimore, OH manufacturing plant for a State of Ohio Licensed High Pressure Boiler Operator/Stationary Engineer 3rd Class. Interested and qualified candidates must apply on-line.
This individual will be part of a facility team responsible for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting a diverse range of large scale modern facility systems
Current State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler or Stationary Engineers License
- Operates and maintains gas boilers and auxiliary equipment that support steam generation. Included in care are deareating heater, softening, RO and condensate return systems
- Operates and supports maintenance of utility systems such as air compressors, water, fire protection.
- Use electronic systems to document work, maintain training requirements if needed, and support electronic communication between team members on different shifts.
- Be able to interpret drawings and schematics if needed.
- Interface with outside contracted services as needed to maintain and repair facility oriented equipment.
- Support Maintenance activities as need. Report maintenance issues in timely manner.
- Complete required safety training.
- Meet all essential functions of the role.
- Willingness to participate in Mill OPEX initiatives.