Caraustar offers an uncompromised commitment to delivering superior 100% recycled paperboard and packaging solutions.
Caraustar is one of the nation's largest integrated manufacturers of 100% recycled paperboard and converted paperboard products. Our environmentally safe packaging means that everything from our paperboard tubes to packaging supplies are eco-friendly. Caraustar has used sustainable packaging to provide customers with the best value for innovative products and services since 1938. Our strength is in our experience.
About Caraustar Industries
Caraustar Industries, Inc. is a leader in the manufacturing of high-quality recycled materials and paper products. The company is a socially responsible corporation, is committed to environmentally sound practices and is dedicated to providing customers with outstanding value through innovative products and services.
Caraustar’s four business lines include:
- Recycling Services
- Mill Group (coated and uncoated paperboard and specialty paperboard products)
- Industrial Products Group (tubes and cores, construction products, protective packaging, adhesives)
- Consumer Packaging (folding cartons, set-up boxes, packaging services)
- Operates and maintains gas boilers and auxiliary equipment that support steam generation. Included in care are deareating heater, softening, RO and condensate return systems
- Operates and supports maintenance of utility systems such as air compressors, water, fire protection.
- Use electronic systems to document work, maintain training requirements if needed, and support electronic communication between team members on different shifts.
- Be able to interpret drawings and schematics if needed.
- Interface with outside contracted services as needed to maintain and repair facility oriented equipment.
- Support Maintenance activities as need. Report maintenance issues in timely manner.
- Complete required safety training.
- Meet all essential functions of the role.
- Willingness to participate in Mill OPEX initiatives.
Current State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler or Stationary Engineers License
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Two-year technical degree, or equivalent work experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is a plus
- Previous work experience in a industrial environment is a plus
- Have good attendance record and able to comply with attendance policy
- Mechanical background is a plus
- Must be able to work on an 8 or 12 hour shift and be available as for overtime
- Able to work rotating shift schedule.
- Able to lift objects up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must be a self-directed worker, capable of working alone or in a team environment to solve problems and implement solutions
- Must be able to effectively read, comprehend, interpret, record and apply information from documents (i.e. equipment manuals, SOP's, policies,etc)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed