The Feeder Catcher performs job duties within the Finishing Department. They are responsible for supporting the finishing department with quality of the folding operation to meet customer specifications and production schedule. Responsible for placing paper board cartons into feeding machines. Picking up paper board material and cartons from the end line, and placing cartons into boxes.
- Supply feed section of equipment with carton blanks enabling gluer to maintain a continuous run.
- Visually inspect cartons before packing into corrugated cases.
- Report any quality issues or equipment defects to the line operator.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Apply labels to cases.
- Ensure accurate quantities are packed.
- Obtain corrugated supplies form the staging areas.
- Communicate required information to co-workers and manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.