Perform tasks required for an accurate Accounts Receivable System. Process, maintain and/or verify records of credit payments, overdue and delinquent accounts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all required duties and tasks in accordance with Caraustar accounting policies and financial control procedures.
- Researches and applies cash receipts daily.
- Assists the Manager of Shared Services, Credit Manager and Plant personnel in interpreting and resolving accounts receivable problems with customers.
- Performs collections duties
- Posts cash receipts and AR obligations.
- Assists the Manager of Shared Services in monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable Balances.
- Ensures a safe and healthy workplace.
- Comply in all respects with the provisions of the Caraustar Standards of Business Conduct Policy required.
- Provides special reports that reflect the current status of customer accounts upon request.
- Assist in month-end closing process as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.