- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Paper Science, Computer Engineer, Business Ops, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 1+ years of PNL experience (MUST)
- At least 5+ years of professional work experience in manufacturing / production environment with strong preference in paper pulping industry, corn milling industry.
- Must demonstrate problem solving experience.
- 1 + years of Lean Six Sigma Experience and familiarity in DMIAC preferred.
- Must have proven ability of creating professional presentations using facts and data to craft message.
- Must have strong project management skills
- Proficient with Excel and statistical analysis software
- Travel is required. Depart Monday mornings and return Thursday late afternoon early evening.
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Continuous Learning
- Leads by example - has an unbridled passion for Operational Excellence.
- Influential - able to bring out the best in people regardless of background. Ability to motivate & direct cross functional teams
- Tenacious - sets and achieves stretch goals; meets commitments regardless of obstacles. Detests waste (muda) and constantly looks for ways to eliminate it.
- Team player - has a passion for excellence in people, processes and product. Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Risk-taker - challenges conventional solutions; creative, thinks out-of-the-box; drives to root-cause.
- Strong, clear, simple communication style
- Absolute personal integrity and credibility