Supervises employees in various departments for second shift and complies with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards.
- Drives safety oriented culture.
- Drives Caraustar quality system.
- Champions Performance Management
- Manages all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Caraustar accounting policies and financial control procedures. Ensures that Subordinates are trained and aware of the requirements of the Caraustar Standards of Business Conduct Policy.
- Supervises all personnel and operations on the shift.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Reports any process and equipment problems. Calls the proper level of management as needed for assistance with problems.
- Organizes work for smooth operations.
- Ensures that established policies, procedures, rules and regulations are followed.
- Verifies correct processing of orders on the shift.
- Distributes plant status reports to the next Supervisor.
- Works with shipping to arrange loading of orders onto company trucks.
- Supervises all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping of the area. Meets production quality and quantity standards on the shift.
- Drives change with Lead Operators to encourage production goals are met in a timely fashion.
- Works with HR on employee attendance and performance related items.
- Assists lines in maintaining line boards to track down time, productivity, waste, and improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoots problems.
- Other duties as required
- Comply in all respects with the provisions of the Caraustar Standards of Business Conduct Policy required.