Manage and oversee critical administrative and support functions for 24/7 operation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Caraustar accounting policies and financial control procedures.
- Customer Invoicing
- Close completed jobs with variance analysis
- Maintain waste report for completed production jobs
- Coordinate physical inventories
- Reconcile physical inventories to perpetual
- Prepare end of month and end of quarter reports and submit to Division Controller
- Approve account codes on purchase orders
- Maintain purchasing logs by month and category
- Match receivers to purchase orders
- Enter receivers in JDE
- Review/reconcile/correct all non-matching receivers and purchase orders
- Work with vendors as needed on accounts payable issues
- Submit waste shipment documentation
- Prepare CAPEX requests
- Track expense and CAPEX projects
- Complete other tasks or projects as assigned
- Comply in all respects with the provisions of the Caraustar Standards of Business Conduct Policy is required.