Provides administrative, purchasing, and office support to assigned managers and to others as requested.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all required duties and tasks in accordance with Caraustar accounting policies and financial control procedures
- Maintain internal financial plant expenditures (AP)
- Maintain customer billing & ensure accuracy (AR)
- Provides a wide variety of administrative duties such as general internal & customer correspondence, charts, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Provides general administrative assistance for special projects as requested.
- Work effectively in a fast paced, growing environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ensures a safe and healthy workplace.
- Processes weekly hourly payroll
- Processes new hires
- Assists with other Human Resources related functions
- Comply in all respects with the provisions of the Caraustar Standards of Business Conduct Policy required.
- Performs other clerical duties as assigned.