- Must have basic English speaking, reading and comprehension skills
- Ability to comprehend, retain, and perform procedures from verbal and written instructions
- Excellent teamwork abilities and interpersonal skills; working well with others
- Ability to adhere to health and safety practices.
- Ability to solve basic math problems, including ability to accurately read a measuring tape or device to 1/16 inch increments
- Sound physical condition – ability to tolerate heat and humidity while performing manual labor and labor intensive activities that include bending, walking climbing, standing and cleaning
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.; push and pull a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and meet/supersede stated essential functions and responsibilities
- Be able to work a rotating shift: 8- hour shift, rotating days, nights and weekends.
- Perform the safe and efficient use of basic hand tools
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous experience with operation of a Power Industrial Vehicle (PIV) is a plus.
- Previous experience operating an overhead crane a plus
- Pre-employment drug screen required