Responsible for all outside sales activities related to unique protective packaging products for multi-state. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery. Supported by centralized customer service team.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Consistently focused on increasing product market share while maintaining acceptable margins
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Identify sales prospects using Salesforce.com and other means
- Prepare presentations and proposals for new and existing accounts
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge by interacting with manufacturing plants
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare documentation to activate new accounts as well as maintain customer relationships
- Manage account services through quality checks, documented communication, and other follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals and expectations.
- Refresh and maintain territory analysis
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Prepare reports in Salesforce.com as required
- Other duties as assigned