- Willing to travel to facilities within the US
- Location near major airport
- Bachelor’s degree required with 7-10 years of experience in the sales industry or in a related field.
- Manufacturing sales experience preferred
- Overnight Travel
- Proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Account planning skills
- Working knowledge of key cost and profit levers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent speaking and presentations skills
- Proficient with computer and various software packages
Proficient with computer and various software packages to include:
These competencies are expected:
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends and information affecting the organization; knows the competition and is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Customer Focused: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers gaining their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Effectively copes with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Decision Quality: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Drives Continuous Improvement: Dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services that meet the needs and requirements of customers.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, at all levels, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; listens attentively; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact.
- Negotiating: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations.
- Results Driven: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy to meet challenges; successfully pursues goals and opportunities.