Position Summary: Responsible for the overall quality of printing jobs as assigned, in addition to preventative care and maintenance to assigned equipment.
1. Perform all duties safely. Use all safety equipment and procedures.
2. Assist the Die Maker in the rubbering of Dies and what ever is needed.
3. Build all of the new stripping and blanking tooling needed to run the Die Cutters.
4. Make repairs on all of the tooling used on the Die Cutters.
5. Assist Die Cutting and BMA Operators with pre-press issues.
6. Pre-press all jobs and place into the transport carts for delivery to the die cutters.
7. Keep the scheduling board in the Die Cutting area up-to-date with the information from the Main Schedule Board.
8. Operate Kluge when needed.
9. Organize job jackets when needed.
10. Adhere to all ISO procedures.
11. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at anytime.
All other duties as assigned.